05 Aug Stuck-In-A-Rut? Get The Ultimate Cheatsheet
8 Killer Strategies to Disrupt the Rut and Lean Into Your True Potential
If you’re feeling stuck in rut these days (as many of us are!) the questions presented in this breakthrough cheat sheet will certainly help you along the path.
Use the cheatsheet to implement these eight strategies to disrupt the rut and end analysis paralysis.
1) Find you passion – What am I passionate about? If I could have any career, what would it be? What gets me really excited?
2) Simplify your life – What things do I own and what activities do I take part in that are getting in the way of me being able to focus on the things that are most important?
3) Nurture positive self-talk – What are the negative things that I say to myself each day? What are positive things I could use in their place?
4) Infuse optimism – Do I tend to be pessimistic? How would my life improve if I had a more positive outlook?
5) Express gratitude – What am I grateful for? What else could I be grateful for?
6) Take time for yourself – What are some ways I could take time for myself? How could I work it into my schedule?
7) Achieve your goals – What are my primary goals? What goal could I set that would make the greatest positive impact on my life?
8) Incorporate diet and exercise – What are some simple, but meaningful, changes that I could make to my current diet and exercise program?
Ultimately…just get it done!
Choose an option below
—or get the ebook to go deeper—