20 Jul Stuck-In-A-Rut? Get The Ultimate Cheatsheet to Break Free
8 Killer Strategies to Lose That Stuck-in-a Rut Feeling and Lean Into Your True Potential
If you’re feeling stuck in a rut these days (as many of us are!) the questions presented in this breakthrough cheat sheet will certainly help you along the path. Use the cheatsheet to implement these 8 Strategies to disrupt the rut and end analysis paralysis!
Try These 8 Strategies to Lose That Stuck-in-a-Rut Feeling
1) Find you passion – What am I passionate about? If I could have any career, what would it be? What gets me really excited?
2) Simplify your life – What things do I own and what activities do I take part in that are getting in the way of me being able to focus on the things that are most important?
3) Nurture positive self-talk – What are the negative things that I say to myself each day? What are positive things I could use in their place?
4) Infuse optimism – Do I tend to be pessimistic? How would my life improve if I had a more positive outlook?
5) Express gratitude – What am I grateful for? What else could I be grateful for?
6) Take time for yourself – What are some ways I could take time for myself? How could I work it into my schedule?
7) Achieve your goals – What are my primary goals? What goal could I set that would make the greatest positive impact on my life?
8) Incorporate diet and exercise – What are some simple, but meaningful, changes that I could make to my current diet and exercise program?